Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Thinking back...

Hello Everyone!

It's just a few weeks until the end of our fall term here at PCOM and I've been thinking a lot about all the good stuff that will be coming up soon. Interviews for the Class of 2016 are beginning to start up and as a student ambassador for our program I'm really looking forward to meeting some of our new candidates. I remember how excited I was when I interviewed for the program and since being accepted I have really enjoyed getting to show potential students all the things I love about my school.

It also almost time for the P1's White Coat Ceremony. I can't help but remember what a great time I had a my White Coat Ceremony. I had worked so hard during my first term and it was great to celebrate with the rest of my classmates and our families.

Here are some pictures from our ceremony from last year:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.