Saturday, October 20, 2012

First Post!

Hello Everyone!

My name is Katie and I'm a second year student in the Georgia-PCOM Doctorate of Pharmacy program. I'm starting this blog to help prospective pharmacy students get a glimpse into our program and to document all of the fun we're having.

To let you know a little about myself...

I am a 25 year old Georgia native.
I grew up just ten minutes from the school's campus.
I earned my undergraduate degree at Gainesville State College.
I spend my free time eating good food, crafting and hanging out with friends.
I love to read, write and spoil my little dog.
I am currently working on my PharmD in hopes of one day getting a residency and becoming a pediatric pharmacist. 

Thanks for reading and I look forward to telling you more about my life in our program!

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.