Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Open House

Hey guys!

I know it's short notice but this Thursday-November 8th (tomorrow!) we our having an open house for students interested in joining our program. I really encourage anyone interested to please join us!

At the open house you will be able to go on a campus tour, learn about our prerequisite academic requirements, our curriculum, and some of the different opportunities in pharmacy today. You will also get a chance to talk to students about their life here and see for yourself why PCOM is such a great school.

When I was in my undergrad I attended three different PCOM open houses and it really gave me so much perspective into what PCOM was like. When I first started the application process for pharmacy school there were several schools I was considering and the open houses I attended really allowed me to learn what PCOM could offer me. I loved the idea of a new school that was so up to date with modern technology I knew would be important in my career and I LOVED the students I met. I swear to this day, the students and faculty I met really cemented my decision to attend the school.

Details:
PCOM-Georgia Open House
Thursday - November 8th, 2012
6:00-8:00 pm EST
625 Old Peachtree Road NW
Suwanee, Georgia 30024

To register for this event please go here:
http://express0.targetx.com/event/php/event_register.php?mid=17018635



Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.