Sunday, February 8, 2015

Residency Update

Hey there!

This is a post I've been excited to write for a very long time.

February is here and that means it's time to interview for residency programs! Yes, you heard me right, after years of hard work, and months preparing applications, I am taking the big next step toward residency.

As a lot of you know, a residency in pediatrics has been my dream for the past three years. I have been thrilled to receive interview requests from some of the best pediatrics hospitals in the southeast and beyond. That means the next few weeks are going to be a crazy adventure. I'll be traveling to interviews in St. Petersburg, Birmingham, Memphis, Washington D.C., and right here in Atlanta. While most people fly to interviews, I will be driving to each, so I've spent a lot of the last few weeks preparing my car, and my mind, for the long drives (good music playlists and snacks will definitely be key). And of course, I've been working hard practicing my interview skills!

I will update soon to tell you how my interviews have gone!

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.