Thursday, May 8, 2014

Hello Again!

Hey guys!

I wanted to take a second to talk to you all about my hiatus from the blog. As anyone in our program knows, the end third year is an incredibly busy time. With daily projects, presentations and our high stakes exams coming up I decided to take some time to focus on my most important project: getting through school successfully.

Over the last few months I have really enjoyed all of the requests I have received to pick the blog back up full time. And of course I have had a lot of great experiences I want to share with you. Please stay tuned as I talk about some of the great things I have coming up.

Thanks for continuing to stop by!

Katie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.