Monday, May 13, 2013

Health Fair Update

Hey guys! I hope things are going great for you all!

For those of you that read the blog regularly, you may remember that last month we had our first official school health fair. It ended up being a great success and a lot of fun. We had a great student turnout from all our pharmacy classes and a lot of students came from the DO program as well. I wanted to share with you some of the pictures of the event.

Here are some of the pictures courtesy of Jis Joseph, our resident P2 photographer.





I can't wait until we do it again next year!

Katie



1 comment:

  1. The drug store association compensation appears exceptional, indeed I didn't had much learning about the same till I went over a site called
    pharmacy industry fellowship programs, which helps me a ton. I truly suggest the same for the scholars of drug store.

    ReplyDelete

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.