Saturday, January 3, 2015

New Years 2015

Happy New Year!

I am officially finally done with all of my residency applications so I wanted to take a quick moment to update with some of my photos from the last few months of 2014.

Here are some of the photos from the school's 2014 Clinical Skills Competition. We had a great turnout this year. Kudos to everyone who worked so hard to set it up!

Our awesome teams and judges:


Nathan and I working on our case:


We won!


Here are some of the photos from the 2014 ASHP Midyear Conference:




All Midyear photos courtesy of fourth year Melissa Cheung.

And finally some photos of our fun in California!

Disneyland!




The beautiful Santa Monica Beach:


I can't wait until Midyear 2015 in New Orleans!

Katie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.