Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Under the Sea

Hey guys!

This whole week has been a busy one for all of us here at PCOM. In addition to planning for the health fair I talked about in my last post, we have all been getting ready for formal. Every year the student council members from each program get together and plan a formal for all of the classes to enjoy. This year it will be in the Georgia Aquarium Ballroom! Our aquarium is one of my favorite places in the world and I am thrilled we're having the formal there. The ballroom opens up to two exhibits, the Ocean Voyager exhibit and the Beluga Whale habitat. The belugas are my favorite!

Here are some photos from one of my trips to the aquarium over the years:



We've also been busy planning for next year. Over the last few weeks we have had elections for many of our clubs and organizations. I've had many friends run for positions and it's always great to see my classmates getting involved. It's always been really great seeing so many of our first year students taking on leadership positions. As I move begin to wrap up this year, I'm glad to see that our newest class wants to be just as involved as I have been. I know they will do a great job with their new positions.

Good luck to them all!

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.