Sunday, December 2, 2012

Study, Study, Study!

Hello everyone!

It's been a busy day and I'm currently studying up for my first test of the term (Integrated Therapeutics II) but I wanted to take a few minutes to give you all an update about my week. The winter term here at PCOM started the week of Thanksgiving but since we were off a few days for the holiday this was our first full week of classes. It has been a long one since we have been covering so much material but everyone is looking forward to Christmas break and that makes things much easier. 

We also had a few fun events going on this last week. When a new term starts the School of Pharmacy socials committee always plans different things to do in the evenings so this week we had karaoke night and bowling night. I didn't get to go to karaoke but I went bowling and had a blast. I am a terrible bowler but it was great to relax and laugh with my friends and one of my favorite professors who came out to join us. 

Here's a picture of some of my friends deep in discussion about the next frame:


Alright it's time for me to get back to studying. Have a great night!

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.